1. A thin, sharpened side, as of the blade of a cutting instrument.
2. The degree of sharpness of a cutting blade.
3. A penetrating, incisive quality.
4. A slight but noticeable sharpness or harshness.
5. The line of intersection of two surfaces.
6. A rim or brink.
7. The point at which something is likely to begin.
8. The area or part away from the middle; an extremity.
9. A dividing line; a border.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
The Thrill of Creative Effort
"Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort." -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) 32nd president of the United States