1. A thin, sharpened side, as of the blade of a cutting instrument.
2. The degree of sharpness of a cutting blade.
3. A penetrating, incisive quality.
4. A slight but noticeable sharpness or harshness.
5. The line of intersection of two surfaces.
6. A rim or brink.
7. The point at which something is likely to begin.
8. The area or part away from the middle; an extremity.
9. A dividing line; a border.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Grace for those on the edge!
“We are more sinful and flawed than we ever dared believe ... and we are more accepted and loved than we ever dared hope.” - Dr. Tim Keller, church planter, Redeemer Church, New York City