1. A thin, sharpened side, as of the blade of a cutting instrument.
2. The degree of sharpness of a cutting blade.
3. A penetrating, incisive quality.
4. A slight but noticeable sharpness or harshness.
5. The line of intersection of two surfaces.
6. A rim or brink.
7. The point at which something is likely to begin.
8. The area or part away from the middle; an extremity.
9. A dividing line; a border.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Teach them to long...
“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood, divide the work and give orders.Instead, teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery (The Wisdom of the Sands)